Finally catching up on some of the 23 things! I used flickr a while ago to upload some photos from a cross-country trip I took with friends a few summers ago. Since then I haven't really added any pics to my account so this was a good chance to start using the site again. Here's a link to my photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/46991573@N00/
Friday, January 19, 2007
Flickr
Finally catching up on some of the 23 things! I used flickr a while ago to upload some photos from a cross-country trip I took with friends a few summers ago. Since then I haven't really added any pics to my account so this was a good chance to start using the site again. Here's a link to my photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/46991573@N00/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like your pictures! What kind of camera do you have?
Nice photos, Jessica! Maybe you should be a photographer on your off library hours.
You should know John has been using the Life-Giver to make drinks for strange European women.
I have a canon powershot A540 digital camera, nothing too fancy.
Yes, I heard about the drinks! I guess we'll have to add that to our list of services.
Or not......
Post a Comment