I like this but I'm wondering if I'll end up using this service. Firefox works really well with RSS and one-click always beats two-clicks.
Check out my list of feeds here.
I also added the list to the end of this page by pasting in the code from the blogroll wizard on the bloglines site. It doesn't really work the way I was hoping. Looks like it just links to the main site for each subscription.
For finding feeds I liked using Bloglines search tool. It was easy and usually worked better than trying to manually add a feed. Sometimes I found that when I pasted in a url or clicked on a rss link from a site it ended up not working properly. When I searched Bloglines I could see right away if new posts were appearing in a particular feed.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment